By Jeremy Ramsden Professor
Applied Nanotechnology takes an built-in method of the clinical, advertisement and social features of nanotechnology, exploring:
- The dating among nanotechnology and innovation
- The altering economics and company versions required to commercialize suggestions in nanotechnology
- Product layout case stories
- Applications in quite a few sectors, together with info expertise, composite fabrics, power, and agriculture
- The function of presidency in selling nanotechnology
- The power way forward for molecular self-assembly in business production
In this 2e, new chapters were further on power purposes and the position of nanotechnology in sustainability. The part at the security of nanoproducts has additionally been up-to-date, and fabric on investment and commercialization has been up to date and multiplied, with new case reports illustrating the adventure of latest startups in a hard fiscal environment.
- A course map for the commercialization of nanotechnology research
- Discusses product layout demanding situations, regulatory matters, and moral and social implications of nanotechnology
- Features new case experiences on nanotechnology startups in not easy monetary times
Read or Download Applied Nanotechnology: The Conversion of Research Results to Products (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Jeremy Ramsden Professor (2013-09-24) PDF
Best Applied books
Harmonic and biharmonic boundary price difficulties (BVP) bobbing up in actual occasions in fluid mechanics are, commonly, intractable through analytic concepts. within the final decade there was a speedy elevate within the program of quintessential equation recommendations for the numerical answer of such difficulties [1,2,3].
An intermediate remedy of the idea and alertness of numerical equipment, a lot of this fabric has been awarded on the collage of Michigan in a path for senior and graduate engineering scholars. the most characteristic of this quantity is that many of the numerical tools should not in basic terms mentioned within the textual content, yet also are illustrated through thoroughly documented computing device courses.
Extra resources for Applied Nanotechnology: The Conversion of Research Results to Products (Micro and Nano Technologies) by Jeremy Ramsden Professor (2013-09-24)